Sunday, November 14, 2010

George Thorogood - one bourbon, one scotch, one beer

Want to tell the story of the house-man blues I come home on Friday, was the landlady I'da lost my job, she said that this deal does not say, until my money next Friday Now next Friday come not I had the rent, and out the door I went So I goes to the landlady, I said, "You can push me?" I rent for you in a month. Then, I do not know, said he let slip about the people you know, I know when I get home at night is that they have nothing nice to say to me, but for5 years was so nice Loh 'dovy Lovy was, I went home one particular evening, said that the landlady had come, you have the money for the rent? "I said,' No, I can not find no job "Therefore I Ain 't have the money for the rent She said:" I do not think you're paying tryin' to find work, "he said," I command you today you was standin 'on a corner, leaned to a post "I said" But I'm tired, I've been walkin 'all day "She said," I do not compare, as long as I'm getting my money next Friday "Now next Friday come I did nothave the rent, and out the door I went So I go to the streets until my friend's house, I said "Look man, I'm out, you know, maybe I can stay a couple of days?" He said: "We're going to ask me, my wife," He leaves the house, I was there in his face I know that no, he said: "I do not know man, ah she kinda funny, you know" you see, I said "I know that every hour fun funny too" So I get home I tell the landlady I got a job, I pay the rent, said: "Yes?" I said, "Oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment